Hi my name is Ji In Kim and I come from a wonderful family. I have a beautiful singing voice that will blow your mind. Using my voice I have captivated millions of students at my school. I am kind as an angel with an soft voice as an cushion. My personality is strong as metal and because of that I have millions friends. I have a addicting laugh with the sweetest smile. I'm in APAC choir and I am the section leader for Soprano. I have an high leadership as Moses and I love to make friends; ofcourse boyfriends too<3 I love to listen to music and love to sing like birds do. I have the perfect curves for my body like the curves of ketchup on your hotdog. I have an gorgeous face like Beyounce and also the attractive gestures like her. Thank you for reading about me and I LOVE YOU <3
P.S. : Pick Me *sweet smile*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hehehehehehhe so cute JiIn. I like the ketchup comparison. It was so unique and cute.
ReplyDeleteVery unique and I liked your hyperbole. you captivated millions of students in our school.......
ReplyDeletewahhooo!! girl u got TONS of boyfriends...they're all jealous of each other cuz they each gotchu!! teeheehee^^ ur body is jiinlitious!! oolahlah!!!
ReplyDelete