Monday, September 21, 2009

Clue #4

Who is a "character" in your life (a real-life person) you admire? Why do you admire this person?(Be specific and name the traits you admire)
Someone who I really admire is someone who live a really happy life with God. There isn't anyone who I can think of but for me, I just want to live a life I wouldn't regret. I want to do all the things I wanted to do and give love to as much as people as I can. The reason I admire this kind of a person is because it just gives me the idea of freedom and happiness. Many people with alot of money aren't happy. I think it is because they haven't met God yet. I want to show people near me how you can live happily with less money but with God. God is always there no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment