Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reading is like an bookmark to me because I read some and stop reading for a while just like a bookmark.
My five last things I read was, The Giver, Anne Frank's Diary, The Sisterhood of Travel Pants,The Red Scarf Girl and Twilight.













For me I really like books about people in pain or under pressure because of government problems so I really like books like Anne Frank's diary and The Red Scarf Girl. Both of these books are about their family and friends being in hard times because of the government. I also really like books like The Giver because it is about something we aren't familiar with. In the book The Giver talks about another world that we dont know if it was the past or the future. I like to read books that have fun, thrill or romance.



When I read, I usually be on the couch, the bed or on the desk. I like to listen to music when I read but I only listen to piano solo songs so that I can concentrate on the book. I really like to eat when I read because whenever I read I tend to go to sleep so anything that can wake me I do it. Even I know all these distracts me, I would rather be distracted then go to sleep. Well books like The Red Scarf Girl never tend me to sleep because I dont know why but I intend to like people have hard times. Its not that I'm evil or anything but I like books that take my compassion away.


I personally really like movies rather than books. When books are made to movies, even people say the book is so much better, I dont really care because I learn more from movies than books. Books dont have that much imagery and we have to imaginate the story the author is trying to tell us. Personally, for me it is very complicated because you dont really know what the author is thinking and you aren't able to picture the "real picture". Through watching the movie I learn better and get the moral better but reading and watching both is the best:)

1 comment:

  1. This was a great reflective post. I really enjoyed reading The Giver as well.

    ReplyDelete