Monday, October 26, 2009
GUESS THE MOOD
Okay here is the thing, I have a boyfriend and we have been going out for like two years. Now I feel this dislike from him whenever we meet. I still really like him but it is just really different from the first two months we were going out. I thought it would last long but I think he is thinking of other girls and I don't feel the love for him anymore. He is really boring now and so annoying these days. I bet he doesn't even like me anyways. In addition, a friend of mine is keep telling me to break up with him but I just can't do it because I feel really bad for him. Whenever I say I feel bad for him to my friend she tells me one thing that makes me feel more bad: if you don't break up with him, he will break up with you. Whenever I hear this, it is really annoying and frustrating because I don't want to be a loser but I don't want to be a mean girl either. It is just really confusing and hard for me these days, dealing with my boyfriend, dealing with my school work AND dealing with my relationship with my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

is your mood disgusted?
ReplyDeleteI feel disgusted after reading this...sort of? Because the main girl is having a really hard time n breaking up with the boyfriend that she doesn't love anymore. Oh, and it is also sort of sad because the main character is having a hard time dealing with her relationships overall.
:) LOL..its ANXIOUS!!
ReplyDelete